Our goal is to make the class feel like you're on a team working with an Ember core team member developing an application from the ground up.
We’ll build the app in an agile/iterative approach:
- Look at the UI specification for the app
- Break that specification into short, achievable goals
- Explore each goal conceptually (why do UIs do this, how do people use it)
- Show how Ember expresses this concept in code
- Write and test the code
- Debug issues as they occur
You’ll be responsible for bringing your own laptop. WiFi & power outlets will be provided at the training.